Thursday, September 30, 2010

The First Post


I’ve never been great at self-motivation when it comes to things like this. I usually start out very strong and then fizzle out. But I have been thinking lately that I have things to say, and someone might care. But mostly I think I might care later to look back and see what I cared about, so I started this blog. I really don’t think anyone will read it besides myself and perhaps Boyfriend. But I’m ok with that (even if someplace in the back of my head I hope for internet fame).


So here I promise to talk about things, I’m not sure what those things may be but I am pretty sure they will include my random thoughts, writing, hair, wedding planning, movies, TV and dogs.  And probably rainbows and magic on top of all of that. And if you are actually here, reading this then I want to say “Welcome to my little corner of the internet, I hope you enjoy your stay… and I swear I’ll have something more interesting to say later.”

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment